Monday, December 15, 2008

Season ending party

Well gang the 2008 Monsoon season has officially come to a close.
I for one am sad, as always, to see it end. Not only do I enjoy watching my boy play, but also the friendships and sense of community that comes along with our Monsoon family. Being part of this organization is truly a unique experience, which our family is proud to be part of.
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank all the parents for their kind words throughout the season regarding the Blog. I really enjoyed doing this and I am already missing it!! I would also like to thank the Coaches for all their hard work and dedication to our team. Also, a very special thanks to Coach Mike and Carrie, without you there would be no Monsoon. You guys are AWESOME!!!
Finally, I would like to thank the players. You guys are great!!! I have known many of you for several years and some just one season so far, but all of you inspire me every day. I see your hard work and dedication on the field and the way you conduct yourselves off the field. I just want to say thanks for the ride. I can't wait to see how you guys turn out!!!

In closing, I just want to ask....Who's House?????
Check out the link below to the web album of the Season Party.

3 comments:

  1. Scott, we appreciate all you've done for the team this year. You're awesome! The Bickels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott,

    Thanks for all your help with everything and also getting Josh to practice. You are greatly appreciated! Great Job on this Blog!

    Phil, Josie & Boys + Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. hermano, great job with this blog. I'm so glad I got to share the monsoon experience this year, I had a great time, auntie kim

    ReplyDelete